What I Would Wear for Fall 2012
NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel -Skin Tight Denim- A pretty cordoury, denim blue color with a matte finish
O.P.I. -Number One Nemesis- The Amazing Spiderman Collection- This color at first seems like a multicolor sparkle-grey shade, when it actuality when it hits the light it appears as if it is a gold color. It has gold duochrome and is very pretty, looks silver in anything other than bright light.
Essie -Aruba Blue- Island in the Sun collection- A dark blue that is about two shades lighter than a navy blue. It is dark and looks like the deep waves of the ocean.
Prisma Colors -Magenta- This is a dark neutral magenta/fuschia color that I like to wear.
ULTA -Wild Night- This nail polish is another dark blue hue that you can't help but adore, it has streaks of silver in it.
O.P.I. -Just Spotted The Lizard -The Amazing Spiderman Collection - A seemingly gold color, this adorns the hues of green and golden blue as well. Looking straight at it in sunlight it appears gold, and then a green hue in any other lights.
China Glaze -Electrify -The Hunger Games Collection- A nail polish simple made of red and gold sparkles. It applies best as a glitter top coat.
Sinful Colors -San Francisco- Dark forest green that is similar to that of an emerald. It's adorable and a green shade that is a must-have!
O.P.I. -Metallic 4 Life- Nicki Minaj Collection- A color that seems to be black with silver chunks but it is the opposite. The silver chunks are circular and square sparkles and takes up more space than the black.
O.P.I. -I'm All Ears -The Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection- A seemingly fuschia toned red but turns out to be a sparkly pink-close to red color with silver sparkles.
Spoiled- Trust Fund Baby- Black circle sparkles, blue circle sparkles, magenta circle sparkles, and yellow-gold circle sparkles.
O.P.I, -Save Me -Nicki Minaj Collection- A gray color with silver sparkles. It also has small, thin, rectangular sparkles; half are a mid-tone blue and the other have are a reflective silver that reflects rainbow colors.
O.P.I. -The Color Of Minnie - Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection- A true red, with seemingly milky white streaks in the bottle does not appear on the nail.
O.P.I. -Red My Fortune Cookie -The Hong Kong Collection- A bright red with pink undertones.
O.P.I. -Into The Night - The Amazing Spiderman Collection -A dark blue/light purple in the light.
O.P.I. -Bling Dynasty -Hong Kong Collection- A true gold color with sparkles.
O.P.I. -Divine Swine -The Muppets Collection- A light purple sparkle polish with silver circular sparkles.
Essie -Midnight Cami- The darkest best navy blue you could ever find.
O.P.I. - On Her Majesty's Secret Service -James Bond Skyfall collection 2012 - Silver color. Blue and green duochrome, a rainbow of sparkles, a truly tremendous and stunning color.
NOT IN VIDEO:
O.P.I. -Every Month is Oktoberfest- Germany Collection- This is a truly impressive color. In the bottle it looks like a orange color with purple streaks. When on the nails it looks like a vampy purple, and in dark light a chocolate brown, almost like Essie's "Wicked" polish. I truly love this color. Looks interesting under O.P.I.'s Black Shatter polish.
No comments:
Post a Comment