Songs used:
Tonight Tonight -Hot Chelle Rae covered by Tiffany Alvord
Candle (Sick and Tired) -The White Tie Affair
I Just Wanna Run -The Downtown Fiction
Take My Hand (Remix) -The Cab ft.ing Cassadee Pope
Nail supplies:
Sally Hansen Kwik Dry Base and Top Coat
O.P.I. Your Web Or Mine? -The Amazing Spiderman Collection
O.P.I. RapiDry Top Coat
Makeup used:
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil-Free
Wet N' Wild CoverAll Stick in Medium
Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer by Benefit
China Doll Concealer by Napoleon Perdis
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Pressed Powder in Classic Beige
NYX Eyeshadow Base in ESB03 Skin Tone
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Crown Brush 88 Neutral Palette
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots and Pans
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Clash
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx
Eye Bright by Benefit
Color Theory Palette
Cherimoya 40 Color Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Rehab
E.L.F. Beauty Book in Natural
Inglot Eyeshadow in 456- Double Sparkle
Inglot Eyeshadow in 395- Pearl
Smashbox Photo Shoot Quad- Vanilla, Sable, and Golden Pink
Physician's Formula Eye Enhancing Strips in Hazel
Revlon Eyelash Curler
Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Sin
NYX Cream Rouge Blush in 08 Hot Pink
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in 50 Plum Wine
Bella Bamba Boxed Blush by Benefit
High Beam by Benefit
Maybelline MegaPlush Mascara in Very Black
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Brownish Black
NYC InstantLash Mascara in Black
NYC Precise Lash Defining Mascara in Jet Black
Rimmel London Eye Opener Magnifying Mascara in Blackest Black
Purple Lip Crayon by Glitzy Gals
Pink Lip Crayon by Glitzy Gals
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
NYX MegaShine Lip Gloss in 115 African Queen
Banana Split Lip Gloss by Love & Beauty (Forever 21 Brand)
Clothes and Jewelry:
Dress -B.Smart , Burlington Coat Factory
Heart Bracelet -Macy's
Black Bracelet -N/A
Blingy Necklace -Burlington Coat Factory
Pearl Necklace -Oahu, Hawaii
Chococat Watch -McDonald's (Didn't end up wearing it)
Crown Earrings -Target
Rose Ring -I found it
Symbol Ring -Handmade
Black Ring -Burlington Coat Factory
Bodily Information:
Perfume; Prada Candy
Deodorant: Secret- Invisible Solid -Pit balanced- Unscented
Body Splash: Victoria's Secret Pink Fresh Vanillas Dream On
Lotion: I made it by mixing a bunch together a long time ago
I hope you guys enjoyed the video! :)
xoxo, Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment